Chaga To Me Mushrooms
$79.00 – $150.00
Medicinal Mushrooms – 10 Star Proprietary Super Blend
Mushroom Mycelial powder grown and cultured on organic oats.
The Mycelium Story:
Mycelium is like the root structure of the mushroom. Each cubic inch of soil contains up to 8 miles of mycelium. Think about that for a moment. It is a microscopic neural network that functions like the original internet and is 700 million years old. It is an intelligent network.
How Chaga-To-Me Medicinal Mushrooms are grown:
Grown on Gluten Free organic oat substrates with the husks intact. This increases the potency of the mushrooms. Grown using a proprietary process known as Solid State Fermentation. This allows for the full capture of the 100’s of enzymes and other bio-active compounds that the mushroom make.
Proprietary Mushroom blend
- Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) Chaga provides an array of antioxidant compounds, provides anti-aging benefits, supports gastrointestinal health, and contains a significant amount of master antioxidant L-ergothioneine.function and efficient cellular synthesis of ATP, transport and utilization of oxygen, respiratory function, endurance recovery after strenuous exercise, antioxidants and superior immune support.
- Red Reishi (Ganoderm Lucidum) – #1 “Herbal Adaptogen” In Chinese Medicine, provides superior relief for emotional and physical stress, balances immune function, calms the central nervous system, supports cardiovascular function”
- Lion’s Mane (Hericlum Erinaceus) – Contains Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) that supports the function of the nervous system, supports the health and function of the myelin sheath, and supports digestive function.”
- King Trumpet (Pleurotus Eryngii) – Contains the unique fungal “master antioxidant” L-ergothioneine supports cardiovascular function, supports digestive function.
- Turkey Tail (Trametes Versicolor) – Highly regarded source of beta glucan compounds to support and strengthen immune function, supports oral health, provides antioxidants.
- Shiitake (Lentinula Edodes) – Supports vitality and body balance, supports oral health, contains the unique fungal “master antioxidant” L-ergothioneine.
- Antrodia (Antrodia Camphorata) – Supports detoxification processes, strengthens kidney and liver function, contains the unique fungal “Master antioxidant L-ergothioneine, Anti-fatigue properties support endurance and stamina.
- Himematsutake, aka Royal Sun Agaricus (Agaricus blazei) – Renowned for high beta-glucan content and stimulating effect on immune function. It’s been found to be useful as an alternative therapy for balancing blood sugar levels and in weight management programs.
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) – Highly regarded for both its culinary medicinal qualities. Research has demonstrated that this species supports cardiovascular function and has significant immunomodulatory and blood sugar regulating effects.
The Amazing Story of Mushrooms
Mushrooms are 200 Million years older than plants, have 7 times more species than plants. They breathe in oxygen and give off carbon dioxide just like humans. They do not contain chlorophyll or use photosynthesis like plants do. They share 40% of our DNA and 60% of our RNA. Plants only share 5% of our DNA. Shares many of the same common pathogens as humans. This is why they work so well to help balance and boost an immune system
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 8 in|
Amount per serving 2g 1tsp, 113 servings per container, Proprietary Mushroom blend – Chaga, Cordyceps, Reishi, Lion's Maine, King Trumpet, Turkey Tail, Shitake, Antrodia, Royal Sun Agaricus, Maitake, Mycelial biomass powder cultured from frozen tissue on organic oats
Contains a proprietary blend of 10 Rare Super strains of Medicinal Mushrooms from around the world that have hundreds of naturally occurring Enzymes, Minerals, Nutrients, Antioxidants and Other Bio Active Compounds – No artificial fillers or ingredients, Gluten Free, GMO free.
Made in the U.S.A.
Add approximately one teaspoon (2 grams) of Medicinal Mushrooms to water, your favorite smoothie, juice or recipe 2 times per day.
Grown in an Indoor Farm, Harvested, Processed, and Packaged in a one-of-a-kind in House – vertically integrated Point of Use USA cGMP, FDA Inspected Clean Room.